Dues are $40 per year for both new members and those renewing. Dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
Membership renewals are due no later than December 31st
Here’s how to renew:
- Download and print the Membership Registration Form here.
- Fill out the form (for instructions, scroll to the bottom of this page) – even if your information has not changed – and be sure to sign the bottom pledging to fulfill your duty to host the Photo Arts Building at least once during the upcoming year.
- Deliver the form and your check to our treasurer, John Kane, either in-person or by mail. Email him if you need his mailing address.
If you’re interested in joining Poly Photo Club, please read about the club here and come to one of our meetings first. New members must join in-person.
Here’s how to join as a new member:
- Email our membership coordinator, Robin Stern, to arrange to attend a meeting as a guest.
- Download and print our Membership Registration form here. (For instructions scroll to the bottom of this page).
- Fill out the form and bring it with you to the meeting along with a check for $40 made out to “Poly Photo Club.” Cash is also accepted.
Membership Registration Form Instructions
To properly complete the membership form, follow these steps:
- First, print the form by clicking the small printer icon at the upper right of the screen that shows the form.
- At the top right of the form, fill in the membership year for which you’re paying. If you’re paying dues for 2020, write 2020 – even if you made the payment at the end of 2019.
- Check the appropriate Membership Level:
- If you’re renewing your membership, check the box next to “Renew / Contributing $40.
- If you’re a new member, check the box next to “New $40.” This will cover the remainder of the calendar year and will expire on December 31st of that year. Dues are not prorated.
- Leave the “Received by” and date fields blank. The Poly representative who takes your payment will fill these in.
- Check either Cash or Check depending on your payment type. We prefer checks. Make your check payable to “Poly Photo Club.“
- Fill in all of your contact information, even if you are a renewing member. A legible email address is especially important.
- We encourage all members to get involved in the club and we need all the help we can get. So, in the Volunteer section, check any box that applies to a skill you already have or one you’d like to learn in order to help the club.
- Finally, sign and date the Building Hosting section at the bottom of the form. Your signature here confirms your promise to fulfill this important duty at least once per year. You and a second member will hold an open house at the Photo Arts Building to allow the public to view our photos and inquire about membership. It’s an easy job that most members find enjoyable. You’ll be able to sign up for an exact date later in the year.