PHOTO ENTRY DEADLINE FOR
POLY PHOTO CLUB’S 2017 YEAR-END COMPETITION
It’s time to prepare for our annual Year-End competition. Ribbons and medals will be awarded to top winners and honorable mentions. Some of you will find your names inscribed on permanent plaques, which will hang at the Photo Arts Building.
HOW TO ENTER
•DEADLINE: November 18th.
You may submit your entries to Bill GA’s personal email or bring them to the Poly Potluck on Nov. 18 on a flash drive or CD.
WHAT TO ENTER
• Choose up to 8 of your best images from our 2017 monthly competitions.
•Only images that received a score of 7 or higher are eligible.
• Project images which were awarded first or second place during the year
(will not count against your open competition images).
• The images you enter must be the same images you entered during the year. However, you are allowed to make minor changes to the image based on feedback you received from the monthly judge.
• Attach all of your images to one email if possible. Otherwise, break them up into as few emails as necessary. These days, most email providers will accept an email up to about 25MB in size, so you shouldn’t need more than two emails.
• Your images will be scored by a panel of three judges. Results will be announced at our Year-End banquet in February.
• All entered images will be shown in our year-end slideshow set to music at our banquet.