Meet at the Visitor Center by 7:30am. We will do a group photo and then members can go on whatever trail(s) they want.
● Gates and Reserve open at 7:15a and close at sunset
○ I suggest getting there at 7a. The parking fills up very quickly during the summer months.
● Parking cost is $10-$25 per car. You can also use your State Parks Pass. ○ Expect to pay $25 since it is Summer
● Visitor Center opens 9:30a to 5pm
- ○ We can meet at the Visitor Center which is at the top of the Reserve before entering the trails. So everyone can decide if they want to walk from the bottom lot or just drive up to the top.
- ○ Guided hikes if you want to start at 10a.
- ● No food or drinks except water. And it does get hot up there.
○ Keep in mind that it is a Reserve and not a park. A natural reserve status is assigned to an area of importance and typically is one that contains threatened plants, animals, habitats or unique geographical formations.