Dues are $50 per year for both new and renewing members.
Dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
Membership renewals are due no later than December 31st
Here’s how to renew:
1. Download and print the Membership Registration Form here
2. Fill out the form
3. Deliver the form and your check for $50 made payable to “Poly Photo Club” to our Treasurer either in person or by mail (see Contact page)
If you’re interested in learning more about Poly Photo Club, we invite you to read about the club here and contact us to attend a meeting. Many of our meetings are held on Zoom.
Here’s how to join as a new member:
1. Email our Membership Coordinator, to arrange to attend a meeting as a guest.
2. Download and print our Membership Registration form (see link above)
3. Fill out the form and bring it with you to the meeting along with a check for $50 made out to “Poly Photo Club.“
Email Treasurer for information to mail form and check (see Contact page).
Building Hosting reminder:
The Photographic Arts Building is open to the public from Noon to 4 p.m. on Saturdays throughout the year. These open houses are hosted by members of the various photography clubs that meet in the building.
Poly members are expected to host with another member, at least one afternoon a year.
By opening our clubhouse to the public, we are opening the gallery to local and out-of-town guests. This is a great way to display our photography and encourage others to join our club.