Dues are $40 per year for both new and renewing members.
Dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
Membership renewals are due no later than December 31st
Here’s how to renew:
1. Download and print the Membership Registration Form here
2. Fill out the form
3. Deliver the form and your check for $40 made out to “Poly Photo Club” to our Treasurer either in person or by mail (see Contact page)
If you’re interested in learning more about Poly Photo Club, we invite you to read about the club here and come to one of our meetings, preferably on the first Saturday of the month. We are sometimes off-site during our meetings held on the 3rd and 5th Saturdays. NOTE: The first Saturday meetings are currently on Zoom only.
Here’s how to join as a new member:
1. Email our Membership Coordinator, to arrange to attend a meeting as a guest.
2. Download and print our Membership Registration form (see link above)
3. Fill out the form and bring it with you to the meeting along with a check for $40 made out to “Poly Photo Club.“
NOTE: The first Saturday meetings are currently on Zoom only.
Email Treasurer for information to mail form and check (see Contact page).
Building Hosting reminder: (On hold due to the coronavirus)
The Photo Arts Building is open to the public from Noon to 4 p.m. on Sundays throughout the year. These open houses are hosted by members of the various photography clubs that meet in the building.
Poly members are expected to host with another member, at least one afternoon a year.
By opening our clubhouse to the public, we are opening the gallery to local and out-of-town guests. This is a great way to display our photography and encourage others to join our club.