Dues are normally $40 per year for both new and renewing members.
Dues are not prorated and are non-refundable.
Note: during the 2021 membership year, due to the pandemic, membership dues are only $20.
Membership renewals are due no later than December 31st
Here’s how to renew:
- Download and print the Membership Registration Form here.
- Fill out the form.
- Deliver the form and your check to our Treasurer, either in-person, or by mail
If you’re interested in learning more about Poly Photo Club, we invite you to read about the club here and come to one of our meetings, preferably on the first Saturday of the month. We are sometimes off-site during our meetings held on the 3rd and 5th Saturdays.
Here’s how to join as a new member:
- Email our Membership Coordinator, to arrange to attend a meeting as a guest.
- Download and print our Membership Registration form here.
- Fill out the form and bring it with you to the meeting along
with a check for
$40$20 made out to “Poly Photo Club.“
Cash is also accepted.
Building Hosting reminder:
The Photo Arts Building is open to the public from Noon to 4pm on Sundays throughout the year. These open houses are hosted by members of the various photography clubs that meet in the building. Poly members are expected to host with another member, at least one afternoon a year. By opening our clubhouse to the public, we are opening the gallery to local and out-of-town guests. This is a great way to display our photography and encourage others to join our club.