“Mastering Layers from an Artist’s Point of View”
Stephen Burns will share a more creative insight to using layers in a way that will help you express yourself more completely as an artist. If you use layers in such a way that you have no organization then you should attend this webinar.
Stephen will go into:
1) Effective use of Smart Objects from an artist point of view.
2) How to be more effect artistically by organizing your layer with layer groups.
3) When to effectively applying layer mask to layer groups.
4) A look at the Creative use of the layer blend modes .
5) The power of Clipping paths
So join Stephen as he continues to share how to use Photoshop for expressing your artistic voice.